We will be hosting private meetings and showcasing our latest developments at the MGM Grand Skylofts, easily accessible via monorail, from Tuesday, January 8, through Friday, January 11.
This year’s Kanzi Experience will let you see first-hand why the Kanzi product family is the toolchain of choice for all displays and services in the car regardless of operating system or platform architecture. Demonstration highlights include:
- An Android Automotive system with advanced graphics powered by Kanzi UI and Android-based apps and services shared across the multi-screen digital cockpit with Kanzi Connect
- The latest advancements in Kanzi Maps, bringing high-quality graphics and OEM brand consistency to the design and rendering of maps across the digital cockpit
- A sampling of new visual effects available with Kanzi UI, and practical examples of Kanzi Particles as a tool for creative visualization
- Kanzi Lite running on a low-cost, 2D-only platform in a hybrid analog/digital cluster
- A curated set of Kanzi-powered production HMIs and digital cockpit demonstrators from Tier 1 customers and selected technology partners
Take a break from the CES show floor and enjoy views of Las Vegas while discussing automotive trends with the Rightware team!